I figured since we were halfway through 2022, I wanted to send out an “In Case You Missed It” email. My team and I are busy with so many projects including finalizing details on my new research book, The Secrets of Sex and Marriage (and the exciting videos and resources that go along with it!), working on my upcoming devotional, Find Hope, and gearing up for a season of speaking events, marriage retreats . . . and of course, planning and writing new articles for my blog!
So, if in the busyness of the first half of 2022, you missed a few of our blogs on marriage, relationships, parenting, and kindness, you can catch up here!
Our top marriage advice blogs for newlyweds, nearly-weds and already-weds!:
And if you are interested in having Shaunti speak on kindness for your workplace, church, school or community group, please contact Nicole Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn a small amount from qualifying purchases through these affiliate links. This doesn’t cost you anything, and helps us continue bringing you great content!
More from Shaunti’s Blog:
- Solutions for Sarcasm? Yeah, Right. (Nix the Negativity Series, Part 3)
- From Grumbling to Grateful! (Nix the Negativity Series, Part 2)
- Always Suspicious of Your Spouse (or Others)? Here’s What To Do! (Nix the Negativity, Part 1)
- 7 Date Night Do’s and Don’ts (Part 2)
- 7 Date Night Do’s and Don’ts (Part 1)
- Broken Trust in a Relationship? Here’s What To Do