About This Book
About This Video Study
So that’s what she means!
So that’s what he’s thinking!
- Discover surprising little things that have a big impact on any relationship.
- See what the latest research reveals about differences between men and women.
- Master what is most important to the most important person in your life.
Based on the best-selling series of books by Shaunti and Jeff Feldhahn, this 2-disc DVD and participant’s guide set provides three different video studies—one for women, one for men, and one for couples—that each delivers practical tips and surprising insights for both singles and married couples. The DVD set includes a leader’s guide section for suggested formats from four weeks to twelve weeks. Available now.
Preview For Women Only Session One
Preview For Men Only Session One
Designed for individuals or groups (Bible studies, small groups, Sunday school classes, premarital or marriage counseling), this all-in-one special value package includes:
· Participation Guide
· The For Women Only Video Study: Six 15-minute sessions for women with Shaunti Feldhahn
· The For Men Only Video Study: Six 10- to 15-minute sessions for men with Jeff and Shaunti Feldhahn
· The For Couples Only Video Study: Six sessions consisting of two 10-minute segments designed specifically to be watched by men and women together, with Shaunti and Jeff Feldhahn.
Get ready to know each other in a whole new way!
For Group Leaders and Hosts of the For Women Only, For Men Only, or For Couples Only (3-in-1) DVD Study
Thank you for considering hosting or leading a DVD Study Group. Jeff and I have been so encouraged by the hundreds of couples who have been touched by our message and the message of the “Only” series books. It is my deepest desire and prayer that God will use these materials to help couples strengthen their relationship by understanding the opposite sex better. Here are a few tips for your study.
This FREE leader’s guide was designed to be used specifically with the For Couples Only (FCO) section of the 3-in-1 For Women Only, For Men Only, For Couples Only DVD study and Participant Guide. It can also be used with the For Women Only and For Men Only books alone. For those long-time readers and fans, this resource will not work with the old Discussion Guides for For Women Only and For Men Only.